- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
U.S.-funded U.N. camps teach Palestinian kids: Jews are ‘wolves’
Question of the Day
A video has revealed that youth camps run by a United Nations body and funded in part by the United States teaches Palestinian children to hate Jewish people.
The camps are run by the U.N. Relief and Works Agency and are targeted to children, Israel National News reported. A documentary of camp activities called "Camp Jihad" and produced by the Nahum Bedein Center for Near East Policy Research shows that some Palestinian children may be receiving an anti-Israel message.
In one part of the film, campers are shown chanting: "With God's help and our own strength, we will wage war. And with education and jihad we will return," Israel National News reported.
And in another portion of the film, a camp instructor is heard labeling Jews as "wolves," the media outlet reported.
Israel National News reported that the camps are paid for with funds from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and the European Union.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- 'No American is proud' of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Planned Parenthood strikes 'pro-choice' label in favor of 'women's health'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world