- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U.S.-funded U.N. camps teach Palestinian kids: Jews are ‘wolves’
A video has revealed that youth camps run by a United Nations body and funded in part by the United States teaches Palestinian children to hate Jewish people.
The camps are run by the U.N. Relief and Works Agency and are targeted to children, Israel National News reported. A documentary of camp activities called "Camp Jihad" and produced by the Nahum Bedein Center for Near East Policy Research shows that some Palestinian children may be receiving an anti-Israel message.
In one part of the film, campers are shown chanting: "With God's help and our own strength, we will wage war. And with education and jihad we will return," Israel National News reported.
And in another portion of the film, a camp instructor is heard labeling Jews as "wolves," the media outlet reported.
Israel National News reported that the camps are paid for with funds from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and the European Union.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'In Jesus name, we pray' sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Study: Barbie sours girls' career ambitions while Mrs. Potato Head busts gender roles
- Ted Turner hospitalized in S. America with possible appendicitis
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent 'scared'
- Russia accused of sinking own cruiser to block Ukrainian navy
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again