- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
2013 Washington Redskins training camp position previews
Question of the Day
Washington Redskins training camp begins Thursday, July 25 in Richmond.
The big question throughout camp will of course by the health of Robert Griffin III and whether the quarterback will be sufficiently recovered from knee surgery to start the Sept. 9 season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles.
But Griffin is just one aspect of the big picture for coach Mike Shanahan’s team. As camp begins, Rich Campbell breaks down the key questions for each position group heading into the preseason on the Redskins Watch blog.
Quarterbacks:It’s all about RG3
Running backs: What’s next from Alfred Morris?
Wide receivers: Durability a question with Garcon, Moss
Tight ends: Fred Davis returns to action
Offensive line: Maintaining continuity is key
Defensive line: Cofield, Bowen, Jenkins a formidable trio
Outside linebackers: Brian Orakpo is back
Inside linebackers: London Fletcher still a factor
Cornerbacks: Stopping big plays a focus
Safeties: Rookies might play big role
Special teams: Kick return a question mark
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq