- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
2013 Washington Redskins training camp position previews
Question of the Day
Washington Redskins training camp begins Thursday, July 25 in Richmond.
The big question throughout camp will of course by the health of Robert Griffin III and whether the quarterback will be sufficiently recovered from knee surgery to start the Sept. 9 season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles.
But Griffin is just one aspect of the big picture for coach Mike Shanahan's team. As camp begins, Rich Campbell breaks down the key questions for each position group heading into the preseason on the Redskins Watch blog.
Quarterbacks: It's all about RG3
Running backs: What's next from Alfred Morris?
Wide receivers: Durability a question with Garcon, Moss
Tight ends: Fred Davis returns to action
Offensive line: Maintaining continuity is key
Defensive line: Cofield, Bowen, Jenkins a formidable trio
Outside linebackers: Brian Orakpo is back
Inside linebackers: London Fletcher still a factor
Cornerbacks: Stopping big plays a focus
Safeties: Rookies might play big role
Special teams: Kick return a question mark
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world