- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
2013 Washington Redskins training camp position previews
Question of the Day
Washington Redskins training camp begins Thursday, July 25 in Richmond.
The big question throughout camp will of course by the health of Robert Griffin III and whether the quarterback will be sufficiently recovered from knee surgery to start the Sept. 9 season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles.
But Griffin is just one aspect of the big picture for coach Mike Shanahan's team. As camp begins, Rich Campbell breaks down the key questions for each position group heading into the preseason on the Redskins Watch blog.
Quarterbacks: It's all about RG3
Running backs: What's next from Alfred Morris?
Wide receivers: Durability a question with Garcon, Moss
Tight ends: Fred Davis returns to action
Offensive line: Maintaining continuity is key
Defensive line: Cofield, Bowen, Jenkins a formidable trio
Outside linebackers: Brian Orakpo is back
Inside linebackers: London Fletcher still a factor
Cornerbacks: Stopping big plays a focus
Safeties: Rookies might play big role
Special teams: Kick return a question mark
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- FIELDS: A tale of a boy, a Bible and a gun
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq