- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Tigers star Cabrera returns, homers in first AB
Question of the Day
DETROIT (AP) - Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera has homered in his first at-bat after missing four games because of an injured left hip.
The reigning Triple Crown winner was back in Detroit's lineup for Saturday night's game against the Philadelphia Phillies. He gave the Tigers a 1-0 lead in the first inning with a line drive over the fence in left field.
It was Cabrera's 32nd homer of the year. He has 97 RBIs.
Detroit outfielder Torii Hunter was also back after sitting out Friday night's game against Philadelphia. Hunter left Thursday's game against the Chicago White Sox in the eighth inning because of a sore left Achilles tendon. He said the problem was caused by dress shoes that were too tight.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq