- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Tigers star Cabrera returns to lineup
DETROIT (AP) - Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera is back in Detroit’s lineup after missing four games because of an injured left hip.
The reigning Triple Crown winner is batting third and playing third base for Saturday night’s game against the Philadelphia Phillies. He’s hitting a major league-best .358 with 31 home runs and 96 RBIs.
Detroit outfielder Torii Hunter is also back after sitting out Friday night’s game against Philadelphia. Hunter left Thursday’s game against the Chicago White Sox in the eighth inning because of a sore left Achilles tendon. He said the problem was caused by dress shoes that were too tight.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.