- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
With renewed love for game, Donovan gives US spark
Question of the Day
CHICAGO (AP) - Landon Donovan’s self-imposed sabbatical did wonders for him. Did wonders for the U.S. men, too.
The Americans are playing Panama on Sunday in the Gold Cup final largely because of Donovan. Re-energized after a four-month break last winter, Donovan is playing perhaps the best soccer of his career. He has five goals and seven assists in the tournament, and has had a hand in a goal in each of the Americans’ first five games.
Donovan said he’s enjoyed the tournament “tremendously.” And coach Jurgen Klinsmann says he’s been very pleased with the role Donovan has played _ on and off the field. He’s taken an active role with the many young players, something that will be even more critical with Klinsmann suspended for the final Sunday.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors