- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Arizona 1st-round pick Cooper agrees to contract
Question of the Day
GLENDALE, ARIZ. (AP) - The Arizona Cardinals have reached a contract agreement with first-round draft pick Jonathan Cooper.
The four-year deal is worth about $14.5 million, the maximum slotted under the NFL collective bargaining agreement for Cooper as the seventh pick overall.
The 6-foot-2, 311-pound guard from North Carolina missed the first two days of training camp. He had worked out with the starting unit through the offseason.
The agreement leaves two first-round picks unsigned _ cornerback Dee Milliner of the New York Jets (ninth pick overall) and guard Chance Warmack of the Tennessee Titans (10th).
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq