- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Hunter Mahan proud father after leaving tourney lead for daughter’s birth
Question of the Day
Hunter Mahan has made the happy jump from tournament leader to proud father.
He announced the birth of his daughter Sunday, a day after he withdrew from the Canadian Open while in front after his wife went into labor.
He tweeted: "What a whirlwind of a day." He says Zoe Olivia Mahan was born at 3:26 a.m. in Texas.
Mahan was leading the tournament in Oakville, Ontario, after two rounds Saturday. He flew home to Dallas when his wife went into labor a month before her due date.
He says in another tweet his wife and daughter are "doing great." He thanked his sponsors for appreciating "what's important in life" and saluted his fans for "being Awesome!"
Mahan would have been on the course at Glen Abbey Golf Club for the third round when his wife began having labor pains, but his tee time was delayed 80 minutes by a thunderstorm.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world