- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
NASCAR drivers find passing tough at Brickyard
IndyCar has figured out how to make the 500 more exciting _ now it’s NASCAR’s turn, even if there might not be much the series leaders can do about it.
“It’s a one-groove track. It’s not going to change,” Dale Earnhardt Jr. said. “I don’t care what you do. It’s not the race car. It’s not the tire or nothing like that. It’s just the track. It’s one groove, four, 90-degree corners. I mean, there’s not much you can do about it.”
Single-file racing sure beats the Goodyear tire debacle of 2008. And it’s better than not having the race at all on the circuit.
But the event clearly needs a boost _ whether it’s installing lights and turning it into a night race or moving it later on the schedule to launch the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Plenty of ideas were kicked around this weekend in the garage. There were just no easy answers.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear CIA caught flat-footed
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.