- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Garrett Temple returns to Wizards on one-year deal
Garrett Temple says he's returning to the Washington Wizards.
The versatile guard said Wednesday that he's agreed to a one-year contract for next season.
Temple was signed on Christmas Day from the Reno Bighorns of the NBA Developmental League and became a regular part of the Wizards rotation, playing both guard positions. He appeared in 51 games, starting 36, and averaged 5.1 points and 2.3 assists.
Temple can't sign his contract until July 10 under NBA free agency rules.
The Wizards have worked three deals since free agent negotiations began July 1. Swingman Martell Webster agreed to a four-year deal to return, and Eric Maynor will join the club as the backup point guard.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.