- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Citi Open tennis: Mardy Fish takes comeback from heart problems step by step
Question of the Day
“It’s still a process for sure, and there’s no doubt about it,” Fish said. “I still feel a little uneasy and that’s to be expected. It’s not going to be roses right away, and these are tough tournaments.”
NOTES: In Tuesday’s action, Jack Sock defeated Igor Sijsling, Ryan Harrison downed Lleyton Hewitt and former University of Virginia star Somdev Devvarman beat Alexandr Dolgopolov. On the women’s side, Madison Keys topped Michelle Larcher de Brito and top seed Angelique Kerber beat Irina Falconi.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq