- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Citi Open tennis: Mardy Fish takes comeback from heart problems step by step
Question of the Day
“It’s still a process for sure, and there’s no doubt about it,” Fish said. “I still feel a little uneasy and that’s to be expected. It’s not going to be roses right away, and these are tough tournaments.”
NOTES: In Tuesday’s action, Jack Sock defeated Igor Sijsling, Ryan Harrison downed Lleyton Hewitt and former University of Virginia star Somdev Devvarman beat Alexandr Dolgopolov. On the women’s side, Madison Keys topped Michelle Larcher de Brito and top seed Angelique Kerber beat Irina Falconi.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq