- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Fantasy football 2013: An obsessive’s guide to the draft
• I like the aforementioned quartet of young stars in this order: Wilson (49), Kaepernick (46), Luck (76) and RG3 (65). On a related note, if you really like your lineup once the seventh round rolls around, grab Griffin or Luck as your backup. If things work out, you’ll have an extra QB as trade bait. This is the way in which you take advantage of QBs being undervalued. Buy low, sell high.
Graham, Gronk and the TEs: Jimmy Graham is a legitimate No. 1 receiver (not just tight end) when healthy. He’s great value in the third round. Rob Gronkowski has averaged more than a TD a game the past two seasons. But he’s undergone five surgeries since late last year. He becomes a value in the fifth round assuming you don’t have any glaring holes elsewhere in your starting lineup. Don’t take him if you have no QB and Ryan, Wilson or Kaepernick are on the board. Otherwise, I suggest you forget about TE until you’ve filled not only your starting lineup but a significant portion of your bench. There’s not much difference between Tony Gonzalez (57) and Greg Olsen (95).
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
- PALLISTER: Fantasy football predictions gone wrong? Just make more!
- PALLISTER: This fantasy owner just can't quit you, Ray Rice
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Afghanistan, heads to Africa
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.