- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Glover named technical director of Touring Series
Question of the Day
DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. (AP) - Three-time Daytona 500 winning crew chief Tony Glover has been named technical director of NASCAR's Touring Series.
The appointment was one of several made Tuesday.
Former crew chief Chris Wright was named K&N Pro Series East director. Kip Childress was named K&N Pro Series West Director. Les Westerfield resumes his role as Touring Series technical coordinator and K&N Pro Series East race director.
Glover won 24 races as crew chief, including the 1991 Daytona 500 with Erine Irvan and the 1994 and 1995 Daytona 500s with Sterling Marlin.
Childress has been the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Director since 2008 and is a third-generation NASCAR official. Wright has been a crew chief, shop foreman and consultant for teams at several NASCAR levels.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors