- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Inside the Beltway: Al Jazeera America’s C-SPAN connection
• 53 percent of the likely voters overall say Mr. Weiner should drop out of the race; 54 percent of women and 52 percent of men agree.
• 40 percent of voters overall say Mr. Weiner’s behavior “disqualified” him for consideration as a candidate; 39 percent of women and 40 percent of men agree.
• 40 percent overall say the behavior does not disqualify Mr. Weiner; 41 percent of women and 38 percent of men agree.
• 20 percent overall say his behavior is “not a factor”; 19 percent of women and 21 percent of men agree.
• 35 percent say the phrase “strong personal moral character” could describe Mr. Weiner; 30 percent of women and 42 percent of men agree.
Source: A Quinnipiac University poll of 466 likely Democratic primary voters conducted July 24 to 26.
• Declarations, nays, neighs to email@example.com.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Inside the Beltway: An agenda-free Easter
- Inside the Beltway: A Hillary-free 2016 would confound Democrats
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- George P. Bush - son of Jeb - the lead figure in the Bush political push for now
- Inside the Beltway: The appeal of 'strong America'
Latest Blog Entries
- A startling 20 percent of Democratic lawmakers already endorse Hillary Clinton for president
- Hey food police: calling obesity a 'disease' is actually a health risk
- Cheese and an 'enhanced experience': White House goes showbiz on the State of the Union address
- Cruz calls it a 'circus': the State of the Union spectacle begins
- Half of American fans say God and 'supernatural' forces are in play during sports events
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.