- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
NHL free agency: Coyotes sign Mike Ribeiro to 4-year deal, source says
A person familiar with negotiations has confirmed the Phoenix Coyotes have agreed to sign free-agent forward Mike Ribeiro to a four-year, $22 million contract.
The person spoke on the condition of anonymity on Friday because the team has not announced the deal. ESPN.com first reported the agreement earlier in the day.
Ribeiro was one of the top players available once the league's free-agency period opened on Friday.
He's a 14-year NHL veteran, who spent last season with the Washington Capitals.
Ribeiro has topped 50 points in a season eight times, and finished with 49 points (13 goals, 36 assists) in 48 games last year.
The Coyotes did announce they've signed free agent goalie Thomas Greiss to a one-year contract. Greiss spent parts of the past four seasons with San Jose.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.