- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Source: Coyotes sign Ribeiro to 4-year deal
A person familiar with negotiations has confirmed the Phoenix Coyotes have agreed to sign free-agent forward Mike Ribeiro to a four-year, $22 million contract.
The person spoke on the condition of anonymity on Friday because the team has not announced the deal. ESPN.com first reported the agreement earlier in the day.
Ribeiro was one of the top players available once the league's free-agency period opened on Friday.
He's a 14-year NHL veteran, who spent last season with the Washington Capitals.
Ribeiro has topped 50 points in a season eight times, and finished with 49 points (13 goals, 36 assists) in 48 games last year.
The Coyotes did announce they've signed free agent goalie Thomas Greiss to a one-year contract. Greiss spent parts of the past four seasons with San Jose.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.