- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
AJ Allmendinger at peace 1 year after suspension
Question of the Day
“I don’t have a really good answer for that yet. If Roger offers me something full-time next year, no matter what it is, I’d be stupid not to take it,” Allmendinger said. “Other than that, I look at it, something full-time would be the best option. But I just want a place where people really want me there. I can enjoy the guys, enjoy the team atmosphere.
“I’m looking for a team I enjoy being around, having fun. We’re all going to be stressed at times, we all want to perform. But I just want to have fun and enjoy going to the race track every weekend. Whatever series that’s in, a chance to win or at least be competitive, that’s all I want. I think people want me to say I want to be in NASCAR or I want to be in IndyCar. It’s the opposite. It’s not about that. It’s about enjoying it. Having fun with it. Racing.”
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world