- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
Cincinnati Bengal Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones arrested
Question of the Day
CINCINNATI (AP) - Court documents show Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has been arrested and jailed on an assault charge after police said he tried to hurt a woman.
A police complaint says Jones is accused of striking the Cincinnati woman shortly before midnight June 5. The police report lists the injury as apparently minor.
Jones was arrested Monday. A message left for his agent hasn't been returned.
Court documents show Jones was released on his own recognizance with his arraignment on the misdemeanor charge scheduled for Tuesday.
It's not the first time Jones has been in trouble.
He pleaded guilty in January 2012 to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. He had been accused of shouting profanities and trying to pull away as police arrested him at a Cincinnati bar months earlier.
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq