- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
AP Sources: Tebow signs 2-year deal with Patriots
“Oh, please, he’s not going to listen to me, and he shouldn’t,” Rex Ryan said. “He’ll just do what he does, and that makes sense.”
“It’s good to see a Gator in the building,” Spikes said. “I was happy for him. He got to get his job back and … come out here and compete, so that’s good to see him smile, that big smile I’m used to seeing the last few years down in Florida.”
“I was a little shocked and I was happy because we had a long relationship in college and it’s good to play with a college teammate again,” Hernandez said. “Great teammate. Great leader.”
On the Patriots, he’s merely a player looking to compete for a roster spot.
“It’s going to be a lot of fun,” Tebow said. “I’m looking forward to working hard every single day and getting a lot better and learning under some great people. So that’s all I got, but thank you all so much and God bless. I’m sure we’ll be talking more soon.”
AP sports writers Larry Lage in Detroit, Dennis Waszak Jr. in Florham Park, N.J., and Barry Wilner in New York contributed to this report.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Obama pleads for peace in strife-torn Central African Republic
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow