- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
AP Sources: Tebow signs 2-year deal with Patriots
“Oh, please, he’s not going to listen to me, and he shouldn’t,” Rex Ryan said. “He’ll just do what he does, and that makes sense.”
“It’s good to see a Gator in the building,” Spikes said. “I was happy for him. He got to get his job back and … come out here and compete, so that’s good to see him smile, that big smile I’m used to seeing the last few years down in Florida.”
“I was a little shocked and I was happy because we had a long relationship in college and it’s good to play with a college teammate again,” Hernandez said. “Great teammate. Great leader.”
On the Patriots, he’s merely a player looking to compete for a roster spot.
“It’s going to be a lot of fun,” Tebow said. “I’m looking forward to working hard every single day and getting a lot better and learning under some great people. So that’s all I got, but thank you all so much and God bless. I’m sure we’ll be talking more soon.”
AP sports writers Larry Lage in Detroit, Dennis Waszak Jr. in Florham Park, N.J., and Barry Wilner in New York contributed to this report.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again