- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
NFL looking at 2015 draft sites
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - The NFL is looking at options for where to hold the draft in 2015.
Next year’s draft, one of the most popular events on the league calendar, was moved from April to May 8-10 to keep it at Radio City Music Hall. The venue has created a spring entertainment show that will occupy the historic theater for April.
If the league decides to move the draft back to April in future years, it will consider other venues. Already, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has contacted Commissioner Roger Goodell about his city hosting the draft.
NFL internal study groups could consider moving the draft to different cities, similar to how the Super Bowl is rotated. Or they could find a bigger site in New York should Radio City remain unavailable when the league wants to stage the draft.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world