- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
2013 U.S. Open tee times, pairings for first and second rounds
First hole-11th hole
6:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. — Cliff Kresge, United States; Robert Tambellini, United States; Ryan Yip, United States.
7:07 a.m.-1:07 p..m. — Nick Watney, United States; Peter Hanson, Sweden; Hunter Mahan, United States.
7:18 a.m.-1:18 p.m. — Lucas Glover, United States; Paul Casey, England; Bill Haas, United States.
7:51 a.m.-1:51 p.m. — Jerry Kelly, United States; Charley Hoffman, United States; John Huh, United States.
8:02 a.m.-2:02 p.m. — Henrik Stenson, Sweden; Ryan Moore, United States; Robert Garrigus, United States.
8:13 a.m.-2:13 p.m. — Ryan Palmer, United States; Simon Khan, England; Ted Potter Jr., United States.
8:24 a.m.-2:24 p.m. — Shawn Stefani, United States; a-Michael Kim, United States; Nicholas Thompson, United States.
8:35 a.m.-2:35 p.m. — Chris Doak, Scotland; Andrew Svoboda, United States, Doug LaBelle, United States.
8:46 a.m.-2:46 p.m. — Kevin Sutherland, United States; Matt Weibring, United States; Randall Hutchison, United States.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear CIA caught flat-footed
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.