- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
2013 U.S. Open tee times, pairings for first and second rounds
Question of the Day
First hole-11th hole
6:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. — Cliff Kresge, United States; Robert Tambellini, United States; Ryan Yip, United States.
7:07 a.m.-1:07 p..m. — Nick Watney, United States; Peter Hanson, Sweden; Hunter Mahan, United States.
7:18 a.m.-1:18 p.m. — Lucas Glover, United States; Paul Casey, England; Bill Haas, United States.
7:51 a.m.-1:51 p.m. — Jerry Kelly, United States; Charley Hoffman, United States; John Huh, United States.
8:02 a.m.-2:02 p.m. — Henrik Stenson, Sweden; Ryan Moore, United States; Robert Garrigus, United States.
8:13 a.m.-2:13 p.m. — Ryan Palmer, United States; Simon Khan, England; Ted Potter Jr., United States.
8:24 a.m.-2:24 p.m. — Shawn Stefani, United States; a-Michael Kim, United States; Nicholas Thompson, United States.
8:35 a.m.-2:35 p.m. — Chris Doak, Scotland; Andrew Svoboda, United States, Doug LaBelle, United States.
8:46 a.m.-2:46 p.m. — Kevin Sutherland, United States; Matt Weibring, United States; Randall Hutchison, United States.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world