- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
2013 U.S. Open tee times, pairings for first and second rounds
First hole-11th hole
6:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. — Cliff Kresge, United States; Robert Tambellini, United States; Ryan Yip, United States.
7:07 a.m.-1:07 p..m. — Nick Watney, United States; Peter Hanson, Sweden; Hunter Mahan, United States.
7:18 a.m.-1:18 p.m. — Lucas Glover, United States; Paul Casey, England; Bill Haas, United States.
7:51 a.m.-1:51 p.m. — Jerry Kelly, United States; Charley Hoffman, United States; John Huh, United States.
8:02 a.m.-2:02 p.m. — Henrik Stenson, Sweden; Ryan Moore, United States; Robert Garrigus, United States.
8:13 a.m.-2:13 p.m. — Ryan Palmer, United States; Simon Khan, England; Ted Potter Jr., United States.
8:24 a.m.-2:24 p.m. — Shawn Stefani, United States; a-Michael Kim, United States; Nicholas Thompson, United States.
8:35 a.m.-2:35 p.m. — Chris Doak, Scotland; Andrew Svoboda, United States, Doug LaBelle, United States.
8:46 a.m.-2:46 p.m. — Kevin Sutherland, United States; Matt Weibring, United States; Randall Hutchison, United States.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Russian bombers buzz U.K. airspace; jets scrambled to chase off 'Bears'
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- ISTOOK: Obama's sleight of hand hides hidden government's work
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014