- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Bruins’ Horton set to play in Game 2
CHICAGO (AP) - Boston Bruins forward Nathan Horton will play in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals against the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night, three days after he left the series opener with an injury.
Horton practiced with the team on Friday and participated in Boston’s morning skate on Saturday.
“He feels really good,” coach Claude Julien said. “He looked really good out there, the last two days. There’s absolutely no reason he shouldn’t play tonight.”
Horton left with an unspecified upper body injury while Boston was on a power play during the first overtime of Chicago’s 4-3 victory in Game 1. Horton skates with David Krejci and Milan Lucic on a formidable line that really hurt the Blackhawks on Wednesday night.
“I feel good,” Horton said. “I’m ready.”
He said he’s not worried about being targeted by the Blackhawks.
“It’s the playoffs,” he said. “Everyone plays physical. Everyone plays strong.”
Forward Jaromir Jagr did not participate in Boston’s morning skate, but Julien said the 41-year-old veteran is fine.
“He’s 100 percent. He’s 41,” Julien said with a grin.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.