- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Sarah Palin on Syria: ‘Let Allah sort it out’
Question of the Day
"Militarily, where is our commander in chief?" former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin asked a Faith & Freedom Coalition audience in Washington on Saturday.
The outspoken Republican slammed President Obama for authorizing to send weapons to Syria's rebels for the first time on Thursday after learning Syrian President Bashar Assad had used chemical weapons against opposition forces.
"We're talking now more new interventions," Mrs. Palin said, according to The Blaze. "I say, until we know what we're doing, until we have a commander in chief who knows what he's doing, well, chief, in these radical Islamic countries who aren't even respecting basic human rights, where both sides are slaughtering each other as they scream over an arbitrary red line, 'Allah Akbar,' I say until we have someone who knows what they're doing, I say, let Allah sort it out."
Mrs. Palin made headlines on Thursday after Fox News announced she would be rejoining the network as a frequent contributor.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated, lawsuit claims
- Sarah Palin blames Sammy Hagar for lead foot
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- Brooklyn Bridge surrenders: White flags replace Old Glory atop icon
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq