- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
Blackhawks scratch Hossa from Game 3 of Cup finals
BOSTON (AP) - The Chicago Blackhawks have scratched forward Marian Hossa from Monday’s nights Stanley Cup finals game against the Boston Bruins.
Hossa was tied for the team lead with 15 points in the playoffs. He was third in the regular season on the Blackhawks with 17 goals.
The Blackhawks said on their Twitter account that “something apparently happened during warmups.”
Ben Smith was in the lineup in his place. Smith, who played at Boston College, appeared in one game for Chicago during the regular season.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.