- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
US collegians to host Cuba in July
DES MOINES, IOWA (AP) - The U.S. collegiate national baseball team will host its Cuban counterpart next month in a five-game international "friendship" series.
The Triple-A Iowa Cubs said Tuesday the series will start in Des Moines on July 18. The Americans and Cubans will then play two games each in Omaha, Neb., and Durham, N.C.
The U.S. and Cuba resumed play at the collegiate level last year in Havana after a 16-year hiatus. This year's series will be the first on American soil between the two nations since 1996.
The 24-man American roster will be announced on June 30. The team will be coached by Jim Schlossnagle of TCU.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.