- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Stanley Cup finals: Marian Hossa will play in Game 4
BOSTON — Blackhawks forward Marian Hossa is set to return for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals.
Chicago coach Joel Quenneville says Hossa was expected to play Wednesday night against the Boston Bruins after missing Game 3 on Monday night with an upper body injury. Hossa was a late scratch from the lineup for that game. The Bruins won 2-0 and took a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.
“He’s fine,” Quenneville said.
Hossa is tied for the Blackhawks’ scoring lead in the playoffs with 15 points on seven goals and eight assists. Three of those goals have been game-winners.
During the regular season, the right wing was third on the team with 17 goals.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Glenn Beck takes on Hollywood with big movie production plans
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.