- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Stanley Cup finals: Marian Hossa will play in Game 4
Chicago coach Joel Quenneville says Hossa was expected to play Wednesday night against the Boston Bruins after missing Game 3 on Monday night with an upper body injury. Hossa was a late scratch from the lineup for that game. The Bruins won 2-0 and took a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.
“He’s fine,” Quenneville said.
Hossa is tied for the Blackhawks’ scoring lead in the playoffs with 15 points on seven goals and eight assists. Three of those goals have been game-winners.
During the regular season, the right wing was third on the team with 17 goals.
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- House defeats Democrats' attempt to rebuke Issa
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Obama slaps Putin with sanctions, restrictions on visas
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again