- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
Adam Scott to be busy Down Under in November
SYDNEY (AP) - Masters champion Adam Scott has entered November’s Australian Open at Royal Sydney, meaning he’ll play at least three times in four weeks Down Under _ and possibly all four.
Scott’s appearance at the Australian Open from Nov. 28-Dec. 1 was announced Thursday. He’ll also play the Australian PGA Championship at Royal Pines on the Gold Coast _ his hometown _ from Nov. 7-10. He then defends his Australian Masters title the following week at Royal Melbourne.
The World Cup is scheduled the week following the Australian Masters _ from Nov. 21-24, also at Royal Melbourne _ and Scott could represent Australia as the country’s highest-ranked player. The format used there will be similar to that used when golf makes its return to the Olympics in 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.