- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Downey Jr. inks deal for 2 more ‘Avengers’ films
Question of the Day
Thanks in large part to Robert Downey Jr.’s turn as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Marvel’s “The Avengers” and “Iron Man 3” has brought in almost $3 billion worldwide. Studio heads can breathe a sigh of relief, because he’s signed on for two more films.
Mr. Downey will reprise the role in the next two installments of “The Avengers,” Marvel announced Thursday.
“The Avengers 2,” written and directed by Joss Whedon, is scheduled to begin production in March 2014 and open in theaters May 1, 2015.
Mr. Downey recently implied that “Iron Man 3” might be his last time in a stand-alone “Iron Man” film, according to the Associated Press. There was no mention of a fourth Iron Man in Marvel’s press release.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Israel says Hamas trained operative for paraglider attack on civilians
- Army's 3-D printed bombs will create 'a whole new universe' of deadly capabilities
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
- Chinese hackers stole 'huge quantities' of sensitive data on Israel's Iron Dome
- C-130 lands at Ramstein Air Force Base with dead boy in wheel well
Latest Blog Entries
- HuffPo: Denying women 'moral abortions' destroys 'soul freedom'
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world