- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
DRR returns to competition with Global Rally Cross
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing is returning to competition _ but in Global RallyCross.
DRR has partnered with SH Racing to field the "Star Car" at the 2013 X Games Los Angeles in conjunction with GRC champions OMSE2. SH Racing is an IndyCar partner in Tony Kanaan's car with KV Racing.
Both DRR and SH Racing, who had separate entries in this year's Indianapolis 500, see their unified expansion into Global Rallycross as a way to broaden their footprint within motorsports and it's a return to action sports for SH Racing.
"This is a homecoming for us in that we're expanding back into our roots in Action Sports with the entry into X Games," said SH Racing owner James Sullivan. "Coming straight off the Indy 500 victory, X Games will be another huge win for our sponsors and stakeholders."
X Games Los Angeles Rallycross will take place at California's Irwindale Speedway on Aug. 4.
By Tammy Bruce
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obamas food standards
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again