- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
DRR returns to competition with Global Rally Cross
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing is returning to competition _ but in Global RallyCross.
DRR has partnered with SH Racing to field the "Star Car" at the 2013 X Games Los Angeles in conjunction with GRC champions OMSE2. SH Racing is an IndyCar partner in Tony Kanaan's car with KV Racing.
Both DRR and SH Racing, who had separate entries in this year's Indianapolis 500, see their unified expansion into Global Rallycross as a way to broaden their footprint within motorsports and it's a return to action sports for SH Racing.
"This is a homecoming for us in that we're expanding back into our roots in Action Sports with the entry into X Games," said SH Racing owner James Sullivan. "Coming straight off the Indy 500 victory, X Games will be another huge win for our sponsors and stakeholders."
X Games Los Angeles Rallycross will take place at California's Irwindale Speedway on Aug. 4.
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- MALCOLM/REIMER: Over-criminalization undermines respect for legal system
- MILLER: Dick Heller challenges D.C.s gun registration, files for summary judgment in Heller II
- KIBBE: Another Republican budget surrender
- Teen thugs in D.C. run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- Inside the Ring: China targets Global Hawk drone
- Creator of 'Selfies at Funerals' blog retires after Obama flub: 'Our work here is done'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Headlines from Associated Press and around the Internet
Positive propaganda for a nation in peril.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow