- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
DRR returns to competition with Global Rally Cross
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing is returning to competition _ but in Global RallyCross.
DRR has partnered with SH Racing to field the "Star Car" at the 2013 X Games Los Angeles in conjunction with GRC champions OMSE2. SH Racing is an IndyCar partner in Tony Kanaan's car with KV Racing.
Both DRR and SH Racing, who had separate entries in this year's Indianapolis 500, see their unified expansion into Global Rallycross as a way to broaden their footprint within motorsports and it's a return to action sports for SH Racing.
"This is a homecoming for us in that we're expanding back into our roots in Action Sports with the entry into X Games," said SH Racing owner James Sullivan. "Coming straight off the Indy 500 victory, X Games will be another huge win for our sponsors and stakeholders."
X Games Los Angeles Rallycross will take place at California's Irwindale Speedway on Aug. 4.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world