- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Edie Falco: ‘The love between Tony and Carmela was one of the greatest I’ve ever known’
Question of the Day
“I am shocked and devastated by Jim’s passing,” she continued, according to The Daily Mail. “He was a man of tremendous depth and sensitivity, with a kindness and generosity beyond words.”
“I consider myself very lucky to have spent 10 years as his close colleague. My heart goes out to his family,” she added.
Mr. Gandolfini told Vanity Fair last year that the lines between real and make-believe were blurred by their on-air chemistry.
“Occasionally I would get a sharp twinge at the back of my neck, because, especially if I’m tired, the emotional lines would bleed into each other and I’d have to kind of keep my bearings and remember, No, no, no, this is your job, and at home you have your life,” she added.
Mr. Gandolfini is survived by his wife Deborah Lin and two children, Michael, 13, and Liliana, eight months.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Murdered teen texted boyfriend: 'OMG ... I think I'm being kidnapped'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Killer's sentencing overturned because mother couldn't find seat in courtroom
- Hundreds gather at Lincoln Memorial to honor Korean War veterans
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Donald Lambro
Even retail giant Wal-Mart shows telltale signs of trouble
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world