- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Rejuvenated Blackhawks tie series 2-2 with OT win
Question of the Day
Just 19 seconds after stopping Peverley, Crawford was darting out of his crease to join his teammates as they piled on Seabrook after his slap shot from the right point got past Rask and hit the net inside the far post for the winner.
Rask faced only 28 shots Monday in Boston’s shutout as the Bruins controlled play in all three periods. The Blackhawks established early in Game 4 that they had no intention of a repeat subpar performance, dominating the first seven minutes.
Chicago hit first and then hit back in every post-whistle scrum, and there were plenty of those as the Original Six clubs fought through regulation and into overtime for the third time in four games.
Chicago’s win guarantees the series will return to Boston for Game 6 on Monday, when one of the teams will be one win away from claiming the Stanley Cup.
By John McAfee
- Breaking Fad: Alligators becoming the new pit bulls for drug dealers, cops say
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Obama: 2014 will be 'breakthrough year' for U.S.
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow