- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Kelly says no chemo, raditation necessary
Question of the Day
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly says he has been told by doctors that he won’t need to undergo chemotherapy or radiation treatment after having surgery to remove cancerous cells in his jaw.
The former Buffalo Bills star made the announcement at his football camp in Buffalo on Monday and his comments ( http://bit.ly/14sJitT) were posted on the Bills’ website.
Kelly says he found out the news on Wednesday.
He says he had the left side of his jaw and the teeth on that side of his mouth removed in surgery on June 7. He was released from the hospital three days later.
He says he’s scheduled for a follow-up with doctors in two months to see if the cancer stays away.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors