- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- Mick Jagger’s girlfriend L’Wren Scott commits suicide
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
Michigan State receiver Kerrick granted release
EAST LANSING, MICH. (AP) - Michigan State wide receiver Kyle Kerrick has been granted a release from his scholarship, allowing him to transfer.
The school announced the move Monday.
Kerrick redshirted last season at Michigan State. The Coatesville, Pa., product caught 43 passes for 734 yards and 10 touchdowns as a high school senior. He caught two passes in the spring game.
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We overhauled U.S. health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- White House targets Russian officials, others for new sanctions
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- New 'gainful employment' proposal sparks criticism
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- Crimea votes in favor of secession; U.S. rejects
- Guinness quits New York's St. Patrick's Day parade over gay march prohibition
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014