- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Allen returning to Heat next season
Miller also made a memorable 3-pointer for Miami during Game 6 of the finals, connecting early in the fourth quarter moments after losing his left sneaker. Allen said he’ll look back at that shot as one of the best of this year’s run to the title, even though his shot will surely be more remembered.
“That was amazing,” Allen said. “For him to hit that shot, it was incredible.”
Allen signed with the Heat last summer, turning down more years and more money to remain with the Boston Celtics. Allen said earlier this week that he particularly enjoyed the camaraderie in the Heat locker room, especially the “Harlem Shake” video that became a global YouTube sensation midway through the season.
“When I got here, within the first two weeks, I felt like I had been here for two, three years because the guys welcomed me in so warmly,” Allen said. “They’ve been awesome to me.”
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.