- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
Lotus vows to keep Kimi amid Red Bull interest
SILVERSTONE, ENGLAND (AP) - Facing possible interest from Red Bull, Lotus says it will try to persuade Kimi Raikkonen to stay in 2014.
Lotus boss Eric Boullier acknowledged Friday that Red Bull was interested in the 2007 champion following the announcement that Mark Webber was leaving the team to pursue sports car racing. But he insisted the 33-year-old Finn was “happy with what he has.”
Boullier said “we want Kimi” and that “we are talking with him and seeking some, let’s say, understanding of where we go and what we are building.”
Red Bull’s Christian Horner said the team will decide later this summer on a replacement for Webber.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.