- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
It’s a girl! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West reveal they’re having a daughter
Kanye West can pass down that leather skirt to his future child: He and Kim Kardashian are expecting a daughter.
The big reveal of the baby’s sex came Sunday night on Kardashian’s E! reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
Kardashian said she was excited to be having a girl and added, “Who doesn’t want a girl?” She added that that’s what Kanye wanted as well.
The couple didn’t let on about what the baby would be before Sunday’s show aired, with Kardashian saying that they were buying all-white clothes for the baby so people wouldn’t guess the baby’s gender.
Kardashian is due to give birth to the couple’s first child sometime this summer.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again