- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
It’s a girl! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West reveal they’re having a daughter
Kanye West can pass down that leather skirt to his future child: He and Kim Kardashian are expecting a daughter.
The big reveal of the baby’s sex came Sunday night on Kardashian’s E! reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
Kardashian said she was excited to be having a girl and added, “Who doesn’t want a girl?” She added that that’s what Kanye wanted as well.
The couple didn’t let on about what the baby would be before Sunday’s show aired, with Kardashian saying that they were buying all-white clothes for the baby so people wouldn’t guess the baby’s gender.
Kardashian is due to give birth to the couple’s first child sometime this summer.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.