- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
It’s a girl! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West reveal they’re having a daughter
Question of the Day
Kanye West can pass down that leather skirt to his future child: He and Kim Kardashian are expecting a daughter.
The big reveal of the baby’s sex came Sunday night on Kardashian’s E! reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
Kardashian said she was excited to be having a girl and added, “Who doesn’t want a girl?” She added that that’s what Kanye wanted as well.
The couple didn’t let on about what the baby would be before Sunday’s show aired, with Kardashian saying that they were buying all-white clothes for the baby so people wouldn’t guess the baby’s gender.
Kardashian is due to give birth to the couple’s first child sometime this summer.
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world