- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
4 women attacked in D.C. with knife, shoes
Four women were attacked with a knife and shoes during a scuffle in the U Street area of Northwest early Sunday, D.C. police said.
Police said three other women were arrested on charges related to the assault.
The attacks happened at about 2:33 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of U Street police said.
Three of the female victims suffered cuts, while a fourth woman was uninjured. The injuries were not considered to be life-threatening.
The female attackers were arrested on charges ranging from assault with a dangerous weapon with a knife to assault with a dangerous weapon with shoes.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Meredith Somers is a Metro reporter for The Washington Times. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Operation Homefront gives meals to military
- Early snowfall changes to sleet in D.C. area
- Alcohol a factor in fatal Montgomery County car crash: Police
- Blast of winter weather heads to D.C. area
- Va. attorney general vote recount, some by hand, to get started Dec. 16
Latest Blog Entries
Activist court cooks up a new rule to undermine religion
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow