- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Oxon Hill man killed in domestic dispute
Question of the Day
A 22-year-old Oxon Hill man was fatally shot Sunday morning in what Prince George's County police are calling a domestic dispute.
Jerome Zephier Peters was found suffering from gunshot wounds at about 1:15 a.m. by police responding to reports of a shooting in the 2900 block of St. Clair Drive.
Police said Mr. Peters was taking care of his young child at the home, which belongs to a family member. The child’s mother and a male acquaintance arrived to pick up the child. The two men began arguing and at some point, police said, Mr. Peter’s was shot.
Officers were still looking for the suspect Sunday afternoon.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Meredith Somers is a Metro reporter for The Washington Times. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Blast of winter weather heads to D.C. area
- Va. attorney general vote recount, some by hand, to get started Dec. 16
- Wal-Mart opening its doors in D.C.
- Agreement in D.C. a tall order
- P.G. police ID man fatally shot after party
Latest Blog Entries
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Federal deficit shrinks 20 percent in fiscal 2014
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!