- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries: Judge enters couple’s divorce judgment
Question of the Day
Court records show the couple’s divorce judgment was formally entered by Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg on Monday.
The filing does not reveal any new details about the couple’s split. They reached a settlement in their long-running divorce case in April and signed the judgment in late May.
Mr. Humphries earlier sought an annulment of the couple’s marriage but agreed to a divorce before a trial on the matter. He claimed the couple’s lavish, televised wedding was based on fraud, but he never detailed his allegations in court.
Miss Kardashian, a reality-show star, filed for divorce in 2011 after the couple had been married 72 days.
Mr. Humphries is a power forward for the Brooklyn Nets.
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq