- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Bruins C Campbell out for playoffs with broken leg
BOSTON (AP) - Boston Bruins center Gregory Campbell will miss the rest of the NHL playoffs with a broken right leg.
General manager Peter Chiarelli made the announcement Thursday.
Campbell was hurt during the second period of the Bruins 2-1, double-overtime victory Wednesday night that gave them a 3-0 lead over Pittsburgh in the Eastern Conference finals. Game 4 is Friday night.
During a Penguins power play, Campbell fell in the right faceoff circle with about eight minutes left. He got up and dove in the high slot to try and block Evgeni Malkin’s shot. He kept playing for about a minute before reaching his bench. He didn’t return.
In 15 playoff games this year, Campbell has three goals and four assists as part of a strong fourth line.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: 'It's scary'
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014