- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
Bruins C Campbell out for playoffs with broken leg
General manager Peter Chiarelli made the announcement Thursday.
Campbell was hurt during the second period of the Bruins 2-1, double-overtime victory Wednesday night that gave them a 3-0 lead over Pittsburgh in the Eastern Conference finals. Game 4 is Friday night.
During a Penguins power play, Campbell fell in the right faceoff circle with about eight minutes left. He got up and dove in the high slot to try and block Evgeni Malkin’s shot. He kept playing for about a minute before reaching his bench. He didn’t return.
In 15 playoff games this year, Campbell has three goals and four assists as part of a strong fourth line.
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
White House pets gone wild!