- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
Jeb Burton gets 1st NASCAR Truck victory at Texas
FORT WORTH, TEXAS (AP) - Jeb Burton got his first career NASCAR Truck Series victory, holding off a hard-charging Ty Dillon to win at Texas Motor Speedway on Friday night.
The 20-year-old Burton, the son of 2002 Daytona 500 winner Ward and nephew of current Sprint Cup driver Jeff, led the final 24 laps. He took the lead on the first lap after the final restart by passing Dillon.
When the young Burton took the checkered flag, his father who was spotting him told his son to do the burnouts he had always wanted to do.
Burton was fourth when the final caution flag came out, but the Turner Scott Motorsports driver came off pit road second.
It was the 12th career start for Burton, who had three poles this season and four top-10 finishes.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.