- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Caterham picks American & Chinese reserve pilots
BARCELONA, SPAIN (AP) - Formula One team Caterham has selected American Alexander Rossi and Chinese Ma Qing Hua as its reserve drivers for this season.
The 21-year-old Rossi was a test driver for Caterham last season.
Caterham says Rossi will take part in practice sessions, while Ma will drive in the practice session for the Chinese Grand Prix besides competing in the GP2 series.
Caterham’s race drivers for this season are Charles Pic and Giedo van der Garde.
Caterham didn’t score a point last season. It’s owned by Malaysian airline tycoon Tony Fernandes, the majority shareholder of English soccer club Queens Park Rangers.
The season opens with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.