- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Caterham picks American & Chinese reserve pilots
Question of the Day
BARCELONA, SPAIN (AP) - Formula One team Caterham has selected American Alexander Rossi and Chinese Ma Qing Hua as its reserve drivers for this season.
The 21-year-old Rossi was a test driver for Caterham last season.
Caterham says Rossi will take part in practice sessions, while Ma will drive in the practice session for the Chinese Grand Prix besides competing in the GP2 series.
Caterham's race drivers for this season are Charles Pic and Giedo van der Garde.
Caterham didn't score a point last season. It's owned by Malaysian airline tycoon Tony Fernandes, the majority shareholder of English soccer club Queens Park Rangers.
The season opens with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq