- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
At MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Conn. (ESPN2), Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich, 12, for Dib’s IBF featherweight title; Willie Nelson vs. Michael Medina, 10, junior middleweights.
At The Apollo Theater, New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA World lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (SHO), Richar Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J. (ESPN2), Victor Cayo vs. Emmanuel Taylor, 10, light welterweights; Magomed Abdusalamov vs. Victor Bisbal, 10, heavyweights.
At Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, Indio, Calif. (SHO), Hugo Centeno Jr. vs. Keandre Leatherwood, 10, junior middleweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (HBO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title; Jan Zaveck vs. Keith Thurman, for Zaveck’s WBO Intercontinental welterweight title.
At The Hangar, Costa Mesa, Calif. (HBO), Juan Carlos Salgado vs. Argenis Mendez, 12, for Salgado’s IBF super featherweight title; Chris Arreola vs. Bermane Stiverne, 12, WBC heavyweight eliminator.
At Wembley Arena, London, Ricky Burns vs. Miguel Vazquez, 12, for Burns’ WBO lightweight and Vazquez’s IBF lightweight title; Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title; George Groves vs. Ali Ndiaye, 12, for the vacant European super middleweight title.
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At Ica, Peru, Alberto Rossel vs. Walter Tello, 12, for Rossel’s interim WBA World light flyweight title.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.