- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Japan set to defend WBC title with young team
Question of the Day
Under Larkin, Brazil shocked the baseball world when it ousted Panama in qualifying on its home turf. The former Cincinnati Reds shortstop was asked to manage the team by the Brazilian Baseball Federation after he conducted MLB-run baseball clinics for young Brazilian players last year.
China got a setback when Kansas City Royals starter Bruce Chen scrapped plans to pitch for the team in this year’s tournament. Chen, who is of Chinese descent, grew up in Panama and pitched for that country in the first two tournaments.
While China’s team is still very much in the developmental stages, the team has a lot of MLB pedigree at the coaching level and will be managed by former Seattle Mariners skipper John McLaren. Former MLB pitcher Bruce Hurst is the pitching coach, while former MLB manager Art Howe is the hitting coach.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq