- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Question of the Day
March 2-11 _ Teams may renew contracts of unsigned players.
March 2-19 _ World Baseball Classic.
March 13 _ Last day to place a player on unconditional release waivers and pay 30 days termination pay instead of 45 days.
March 27 _ Last day to request unconditional release waivers on a player without having to pay his full 2013 salary.
March 31 _ Opening day, Texas at Houston. Active rosters reduced to 25 players.
May 8-9 _ Owners meetings, New York.
June 6 _ Amateur draft.
July 12 _ Deadline for amateur draft picks to sign.
July 16 _ All-Star game, Citi Field, New York.
July 28 _ Hall of Fame induction, Cooperstown, N.Y.
July 31 _ Last day to trade a player without securing waivers.
Sept. 1 _ Active rosters expand to 40 players.
Oct. 23 _ World Series begins.
November TBA _ Deadline for teams to make qualifying offers to their eligible former players who became free agents, fifth day after World Series.
November TBA _ Deadline for free agents to accept qualifying offers, 12th day after World Series.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq