- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
Question of the Day
iTunes’ Official Music Charts for the week ending March 11, 2013
1. “Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz),” Ryan Lewis, Macklemore
2. “When I Was Your Man,” Bruno Mars
3. “Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko),” Rihanna
4. “Harlem Shake,” Baauer
5. “Suit & Tie (feat. JAY Z),” Justin Timberlake
6. “Started from the Bottom,” Drake
7. “Feel This Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera),” Pitbull
8. “Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess),” P!nk
9. “Radioactive,” Imagine Dragons
10. “Heart Attack,” Demi Lovato
1. “Spring Break…Here to Party,” Luke Bryan
2. “The Heist,” Ryan Lewis,Macklemore
3. “Unorthodox Jukebox,” Bruno Mars
4. “Night Visions,” Imagine Dragons
5. “People, Hell and Angels,” Jimi Hendrix
6. “Babel,” Mumford & Sons
7. “The 20/20 Experience,” Justin Timberlake
8. “Here’s to the Good Times,” Florida Georgia Line
9. “Pitch Perfect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack),” Various Artists
10. “My Head Is An Animal,” Of Monsters and Men
(copyright) 2013 Apple, Inc.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq