- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
Colin Trevorrow to direct ‘Jurassic Park 4’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Colin Trevorrow is taking the reins of “Jurassic Park.”
Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment announced Thursday that the 36-year-old director will helm “Jurassic Park 4.”
Trevorrow made his feature film directorial debut with last year’s “Safety Not Guaranteed.”
Steven Spielberg is executive producing “Jurassic Park 4,” which is set for release in 3-D on June 13, 2014. The script was written by “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” screenwriters Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.
The first two “Jurassic Park” films were directed by Spielberg, while the third installment was helmed by “Captain America” director Joe Johnston.
The dinosaur franchise has grossed $1.9 billion at the box office worldwide since the first film was released in 1993.
The original “Jurassic Park” will be rereleased in theaters April 5 in 3-D.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- HURT: President Obama's 'Selfie Doctrine'
- SOWELL: The high cost of liberalism, open spaces and affordable housing
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm not running for president'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.