- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Colin Trevorrow to direct ‘Jurassic Park 4’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Colin Trevorrow is taking the reins of “Jurassic Park.”
Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment announced Thursday that the 36-year-old director will helm “Jurassic Park 4.”
Trevorrow made his feature film directorial debut with last year’s “Safety Not Guaranteed.”
Steven Spielberg is executive producing “Jurassic Park 4,” which is set for release in 3-D on June 13, 2014. The script was written by “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” screenwriters Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.
The first two “Jurassic Park” films were directed by Spielberg, while the third installment was helmed by “Captain America” director Joe Johnston.
The dinosaur franchise has grossed $1.9 billion at the box office worldwide since the first film was released in 1993.
The original “Jurassic Park” will be rereleased in theaters April 5 in 3-D.
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- MILLER: Obamas EPA closing smelter will not affect ammunition supply
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Playing Through covers the world of PGA golf, as well as tips your the average golfer to play better.