- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Colin Trevorrow to direct ‘Jurassic Park 4’
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Colin Trevorrow is taking the reins of “Jurassic Park.”
Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment announced Thursday that the 36-year-old director will helm “Jurassic Park 4.”
Trevorrow made his feature film directorial debut with last year’s “Safety Not Guaranteed.”
Steven Spielberg is executive producing “Jurassic Park 4,” which is set for release in 3-D on June 13, 2014. The script was written by “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” screenwriters Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.
The first two “Jurassic Park” films were directed by Spielberg, while the third installment was helmed by “Captain America” director Joe Johnston.
The dinosaur franchise has grossed $1.9 billion at the box office worldwide since the first film was released in 1993.
The original “Jurassic Park” will be rereleased in theaters April 5 in 3-D.
TWT Video Picks
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world