- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
Question of the Day
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At Monte Carlo, Monaco, Gennady Golovkin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA World and IBO middleweight titles; Edwin Rodriguez vs. Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna, 10, super middleweights; Zolt Erdei vs. Denis Grachev, 10, light heavyweights; Sergei Rabchenko vs. Adriano Nicchi, 12, for Rabchenko’s European junior middleweight title.
At Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas (HBO), Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado, 12, for the vacant WBO interim junior werlterweight title; Khabib Allakhverdiev vs. Breidis Prescott, 12, for Allakhverdiev’s WBA World junior welterweight title.
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over 'ill-judged' comments about Sarah Palin
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Issa: FBI impeding inquiry into IRS targeting of conservative groups
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Does it take over 25 years in public service to really know what goes on in Washington?
Despite cynicism about the law, it can provide you justice, protection, and ensure your rights.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch