- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Big numbers by John Daly
PALM HARBOR, FLA. (AP) - The 15 times John Daly has made 10 or higher on a hole on the PGA Tour:
18 _ 1998 Bay Hill Invitational (Bay Hill), par-5 sixth hole, fourth round.
14 _ 2000 U.S. Open (Pebble Beach), par-5 18th hole, first round.
13 _ 2011 John Deere Classic (TPC John Deere), par-4 fourth hole, second round.
12 _ 1994 Freeport-McMoRan Classic (English Turn), par-5 15th hole, second round.
12 _ 1996 BellSouth Classic (TPC Sugarloaf), par-5 eighth hole, second round.
11 _ 1999 U.S. Open (Pinehurst No. 2), par-4 eighth hole, fourth round.
11 _ 2002 PGA Championship (Hazeltine), par-4 16th hole, first round.
11 _ 2005 Bay Hill Invitational (Bay Hill), par-4 18th hole, fourth round.
10 _ 1995 Nestle Invitational (Bay Hill), par-5 sixth hole, second round.
10 _ 1998 British Open (Royal Birkdale), par-4 18th hole, second round.
10 _ 1998 Las Vegas Invitational (TPC Summerlin), par-5 13th hole, fifth round.
10 _ 1999 Memorial (Muirfield Village), par-4 18th hole, first round
10 _ 2004 Chrysler Classic of Tucson (Tucson National), par-3 fourth hole, third round.
10 _ 2009 Buick Open (Warwick Hills), par-5 first hole, second round.
10 _ 2013 Tampa Bay Championship (Innisbrook), par-4 third hole, second round.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- A Mandela remembrance
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Behind Andy Reid, Chiefs enjoying a resurgence
- Study suggests link between gun ownership, racism
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!